house 139 sq.m., 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, pool, land 610 sq.m., 7 km. from Black Sea
, £ 100,653 -10%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 610 sq.m.
Location: 7 km. from Black Sea
km. to sea: 7
|village: OSENOVO (pop. 287) - 66 properties|
average price in OSENOVO - £ 53241
VARNA Province - 3779 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 41419
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
New furnished house.
The house was built in 2006, is part of the complex Vivi Park, consists of 12 villas, each with its own fenced plot, the overall restaurant and swimming pool. Located in a beautiful forest near the river, 350 m from the village center. The house has an asphalt road. The village has several shops, Vilna, a restaurant, post office. The village is located near the resort of Albena, the distance to the sea - 7 km.
Total floor area 138.77 sq. m
Land Area: 610 sq. m.
The house consists of:
- 1 floor - entrance hall, spacious lounge with fireplace, kitchenette, bathroom, terrace
- 2 floor - 3 bedrooms, one with ensuite, another bathroom, 2 balconies.
Laminate floors in bedrooms, tile in the living room and hallway, painted walls, san.tehnika in bathrooms and toilets, air conditioning, security system (ETS).
Fitted kitchen with appliances: stove, oven, extractor hood, refrigerator, washing machine, sofa in the living room, TV room, bedroom with wardrobes and dressing tables in the bedrooms.
In the yard of:
- inflatable swimming pool
- outside barbecue
- lighting plot
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
- Black Sea: 7 km.
- Varna (airport): 28 km.
Osenovo is a village in northeastern Bulgaria, Varna District.
Osenovo is a beautiful village located 5 km. from the beach. It is situated in a small valley surrounded by hills on all sides except the east. Steep slopes in the north protect it from the northern winds in winter, and to the east is a spectacular view of the Black Sea. Officially, the village has about 300 people. Altitude - 120 m
The village has a church, doctor's office, coffee, town hall, shops, post office.
The infrastructure is very good. The roads are in good condition. Has all the modern communications - the Internet, mobile communications, satellite TV.
There is a regular bus service to the city of Varna - bus ! 28.
Today, the village where more than 15 foreign families who have chosen to set up a second home in Bulgaria.
The village is situated between the two largest resorts in North Bulgaria - Golden Sands and Albena, near Balchik, which is an excellent prerequisite for the development of eco and rural tourism. The favorable climate, fertile soil and clean environment in the area provide excellent conditions for the development of horticulture, gardening and eco-industries.
- Black Sea: 5 km. - dirt road.
- Black Sea: 19 km. - asphalt road.
- Varna (airport): 24 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)