Two storey house with annex . Garden of 1000 sq.m.
BATAK, VELIKO TARNOVO
, £ 4,033
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: Close to big town
km. to sea: 270
|city: BATAK (pop. 884) - 2 properties|
average price in BATAK - £ 6576
VELIKO TARNOVO Province - 862 properties
average price in VELIKO TARNOVO Province - £ 21221
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House of 70 sq.m. with annex
First floor :
2 rooms and corridor and old showe room
Second floor :
2 rooms and corridor
Electricity, water, year round access.
Brits in the village. Brits neighbours .
Village assets :
- more than 4 food shops
- post office
- Pavlikeni - 10 km.
- Pleven - 55 km
- Airport Sofia - 220 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)
Enquire about this property and get a reply today