120 sq.m house, garden 480 sq.m, 30 km from Pamporovo ski resort,
POLKOVNIK SERAFIMOVO, SMOLYAN
, £ 8,512 -65%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 480 sq.m.
Location: 30 km from Pamporovo ski resort
km. to sea: 125
|village: POLKOVNIK SERAFIMOVO (pop. 115) - 32 properties|
average price in POLKOVNIK SERAFIMOVO - £ 29347
SMOLYAN Province - 905 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31934
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 120 sq.m. -Two floors separate entrances.
- Ground floor: total area suitable for tavern
- Second floor: three bedrooms with a corridor
The house is made of stone electricity , water from the village’s water supply system, dirt road, 30 m trail, incredible panorama.
The house is not accessible by car . It is possible to park 15-20 meters from the house.
The road is black, 3 km.
You can walk along a steep path between neighboring houses (there is a parking lot next to the path)
All necessary documents are available.
Garden 480 sq.m:
This village has all conditions for year-round living - including shops, a post office, regular transport links.
Many foreigners live here.
- Pamporovo ski resort: 30 km.
- Smolyan: 15 km.
- Aegean Sea - 125 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)