4-room house 52 km from the sea, land 4000 sq.m.
, £ 19,053 -27%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 4000 sq.m.
Location: 52 km. from Black Sea
km. to sea: 52
|village: MILADINOVTSI (pop. 121) - 30 properties|
average price in MILADINOVTSI - £ 12618
DOBRICH Province - 3749 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 26010
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Brick house on one floor consists of:
- 4 rooms
- 2 salons
- 3 basement
Land 4000 sq.m.
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
- Varna (airport): 52 km.
Miladinovtsi is a village in northeastern Bulgaria. It is located in the municipality of Dobrich, Dobrich region. Altitude of 200 m. The climate is continental with cold winters and warm summers.
The population is about 120 inhabitants. Population is engaged in agriculture.
The village has a post office, shop, regular bus service to the town of Dobrich.
Proximity to the town of Dobrich makes Miladinovtsi village an attractive place to live.
- Dobrich: 19 km.
- Black Sea: 55 km.
- Varna (airport): 70 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)