old house with vineyard and Beautiful Views of the Famous Belogradchik Rocks, Bulgaria
, £ 8,088
Type: 1 bedroom, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: at the foot of the Balkan mountains
km. to sea: 490
|city: BELOGRADCHIK (pop. 4599) - 6 properties|
average price in BELOGRADCHIK - £ 24196
VIDIN Province - 221 properties
average price in VIDIN Province - £ 9677
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Old House with Vineyard and Beautiful Views of the Famous Belogradchik Rocks, Bulgaria
there is no water, a water well needs to be drilled
The property is situated in the outskirts of the beautiful Belogradchik town known for the Belogradchik Rocks natural phenomenon located on its territory and visited by a great number of tourists from all over the world. Belogradchik is 53 km to Vidin city and about 170 km to Sofia International Airport.
The house is old, brick and single-story. It offers a total living space of 30 square meters and consists of a corridor, one room and a storage premise. Electricity is connected and available. The garden is 1000 sq.m. and it is planted with vine arrays. Easy access to the property year round. The region is very picturesque. The Belogradchik Rocks are visible from the property.
The town is a popular tourist destination, so here you will find a number of cozy accommodation options as well as various restaurants and bars. All communications.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)