Nice views, very rural, close to spa and ski!
, £ 5,787 -15%
Type: 1 bedroom, Furnished
Land: 2868 sq.m.
Location: mountains close to Spa and Ski
km. to sea: 430
|village: LYUTADZHIK (pop. 130) - 3 properties|
average price in LYUTADZHIK - £ 8459
VRATSA Province - 549 properties
average price in VRATSA Province - £ 10280
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Cosy villa with big garden located in the area for summer houses of a picturesque village 12 km away from the town of Varshets.
The house is brick built and has 2 floors. It has a living area of 62 sq.m. There is a cellar on the ground floor. The first floor consists of a room and a terrace. The house is in a good condition.
The garden is 2868 sq.m. There are fruit trees and a vineyard in it. The village is peaceful. There is mineral spring water. The town of Montana is 30 km away. The distance to the international airport in the capital of Sofia is 110 km. There is asphalt road and all year easy access. This is a good chance for perspective investment!
Kom Peak (54 km) is a peak in the western Balkan Mountains and there are several ski pistes descending from it.
The house is brick-built and has 2 floors. It has a living area of 62 sq.m.
Ground floor - a cellar;
First floor - a room and a terrace;
The house is in good structural condition, but needs renovation..
The size of the garden is 2868 sq.m., with fruit trees and a vineyard.
There are wonderful mountain views.
The last 1 km going to the house is a dirty road and a 4x4 car is recommendable.
The place is rural and good for holidays, but not so much for permanent living.
There is no mains water connected and drilling of a well is needed. The electric is also disconnected. The nearest electric power point is 700 meters away.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)