House 180 sq.m., six rooms, kitchen, 31 km. from Smolyan
, £ 18,321 -38%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 2800 sq.m.
Location: 31 km. from Smolyan
km. to sea: 400
|village: KUTELA (pop. 124) - 17 properties|
average price in KUTELA - £ 23526
SMOLYAN Province - 908 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 32690
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House of 180 sq.m. consits of:
- First floor - basement
- Second floor - kitchen, two bedrooms, hallway
- Third floor - three bedrooms, hallway, separate entrance
- Toilet - outside
- The house needs repair
Land - 2800sq.m.
Kutela is a village in southern Bulgaria. It is located in the municipality of Smolyan, Smolyan region.
It is situated at 1200 meters above sea level, the population is about 150 inhabitants. The climate is mountainous.
Kutela is one of the longest villages in the Rhodopes. Nearby is one of the highest peaks in the region "Prespa" at an altitude of 2001 m.
The combination of fresh mountain air and the hospitality of the locals is an incredible opportunity for rest and relaxation. Kutela village is traditional Rhodope area. Are reserved and traditional Rhodope crafts.
Kutela is the starting point for many hiking trails.
Pamporovo ski resort is only 25 km.
- Smolyan - 31 km.
- Plovdiv / airport / - 84 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)