172 sq.m. solid house in Trigrad, Rhodope mountains
, £ 25,485
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 420 sq.m.
Location: Trigrad, Rhodope mountains
km. to sea: 184
|village: TRIGRAD (pop. 412) - 11 properties|
average price in TRIGRAD - £ 21988
SMOLYAN Province - 886 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 32715
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 1
- Video 2
- Video 3
We are pleased to offer this 172 sq.m. solid house in the heart of Rhodope mountains - the village of Trigrad.
- floor 1: 86 sq.m., entrance corridor, large living room, 1 bedrooms, bathroom, additional room
- floor 2: 86 sq.m., entrance corridor, large living room, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, large balcony
The furniture is included in the price.
- 420 sq.m. garden with fruit trees
- 2 wooden barns, one next to the house, one in front of the house
- borders a stream
Friendly neighbours. No crime in any form in the village. It is safe even not locking the house.
Trigrad is a lovely village located at 1,240 meters above sea level in the western Rhodope mountain, near the border with Greece. It is situated in Devin municipality, in Smolyan county, and is famous for its natural landmarks and the hospitality of the local people.
Trigrad is a Bulgarian village situated in south Bulgaria, in Rodopi Mountains, not far away from the Greek-Bulgarian border. Trigrad is 36 km south of the municipality center Devin and around 40 km west from the district center ? Smolyan, at 1240 m above sea level. The population of the village is around 850 people living in houses built on top of rocks surrounded by bigger and more massive rocks.
Near Trigrad are situated 3 of the 100 National Tourist Sites ? Yagodinska Cave, Devil?s Throat Cave and Trigrad Gorge. The village is the starting point to many tourist routes. The karst region around Trigrad is the biggest karst region in Bulgaria ? there are more than 150 caves, 7 of which were prehistorically inhabited.
The Trigrad Gorge is 7 km long and represents vertical marble rocks, some of which as high as 290 m, situated on both banks of the Trigradska River. The river itself from into the Devil?s Throat Cave and after 530 m comes out of a karst spring, before it combines with Buynovska River.
When Trigradska River enters the Devil?s Throat Cave, its water form 12 underground waterfalls, one of them as high as 42 m ? one the highest underground waterfalls in Europe. The legend tells that this is the cave where Orpheus entered into the underground kingdome of Hades to save his lovely Evridika.
- Dyavolskoto Garlo cave: 3 km (hiking)
- Yagodina cave: 8 km (hiking)
- Greece border: 15 km (hiking)
- Devin town - SPA resort: 26 km
- Smolyan (district town): 45 km
- Pamporovo ski resort: 48 km
- Plovdiv airport: 115 km
- beaches in Greece: 184 km
- Sofia airport: 228 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)