250 sq.m. stone cottage in Rhodope mountains
, £ 19,062 -19%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 550 sq.m.
Location: mountains Rhodope, scenic views
km. to sea: 180
|village: MALEVO (pop. 148) - 5 properties|
average price in MALEVO - £ 27643
SMOLYAN Province - 813 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31158
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Sunny and bright rural home with spacious garden - you will immediately like the place attractively set in peaceful countryside less than 60 km away from the town of Smolyan. The house is also 38 km away from the famous ski resorts- Pamporovo. The nearest airport is in Plovdiv ? 58 km.
The property consists of a three storied house with total living area of 250 sq. m, a parking lot, an outbuilding and a well arranged garden of 550 sq. m.
- Ground floor: Here are disposed an entrance and two rooms. The walls are made of stones, the flooring and the frames of the windows are wooden.
- First floor: Here you can find an entrance and two rooms. The walls are made of stones. The flooring and the frames of the windows are wooden. The ceiling is constructed with wooden beams.
- Second floor: Here you will find a large corridor and four rooms. There is some traditional Bulgarian furniture in the house.
The garden is well maintained.
The house is in good condition. It needs finishing of the first floor, refreshment of the plasters and the woodworks. Some inner transformations are possible according to the client?s taste.
The house is fully supplied with electricity and running water (outside the dwelling) and it is connected to a septic tank.
The WC is outside the dwelling.
The road which is leading to the house is an asphalt one and accessible through all the year.
The village where the property is located is friendly and calm. It offers facilities like shops, a caf?, a church and regular bus transport to the towns and the villages in the vicinity.
The premium location of the house, together with the stunning views, and the opportunities it offersfor eco- and village tourism are just part of the advantages.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)