Stone built property in a quiet village
, £ 6,442
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 500 sq.m.
Location: In mountain
km. to sea: 145
|city: ARDINO (pop. 2555) - 2 properties|
average price in ARDINO - £ 7601
KARDZHALI Province - 65 properties
average price in KARDZHALI Province - £ 25671
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Check out this offer, giving you the opportunity to get a rural property in a pleasant village, 12 km away from the town of Ardino. The nearest airport /Plovdiv/ is set at the distance of 127 km. One of the most famous ski resorts - Pamporovo is situated 85 km away from the village.
This property includes two storied house with area of 160 sq. m., a parking lot, an outbuilding and garden vast 500 sq. m.
Ground floor: Here you can find a corridor, two rooms and a closet. The walls are made of stones and the frames of the windows are wooden.
First floor: An internal wooden staircase leads to this floor. It consists of a corridor and four rooms. The walls are made of stones, the flooring is wooden and the windows have wooden frames.
The garden is planted with fruit trees, flowers, vegetables.
The property is in basic condition. It needs refreshment of the plasters and the woodworks. The house is fully supplied with electricity and running water and connected to a septic tank. The road which is leading to the house is a dirt one.
The village where the property is located is friendly and calm. It offers facilities like a local shop, a caf?, a health service. There is a regular bus transport to the towns and villages in the vicinity. There is a town close to the village where you can find more of the facilities which you need. The area, where the property is situated is suitable for village tourism. So do not miss the opportunity to posses a property in one perfect area for retreat and total rest!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)