220 sq.m. stone cottage in Rhodope mountains, 23 km to ski resort Pamporovo
, £ 22,000
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 500 sq.m.
Location: 24 km. from Pamporovo ski resort
km. to sea: 150
|village: KUTELA (pop. 124) - 17 properties|
average price in KUTELA - £ 22378
SMOLYAN Province - 845 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 29403
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
The property is attractively located in a very well developed village disposed 31 km away from the town of Smolyan. The village where the house is located stands at the distance of 84 km away from the town of Plovdiv and 26 km away from one of the famous ski resorts in Bulgaria ? Pamporovo.
The property consists of two storied house with total living area 220 sq. m. and a garden which spreads over the area of 500 sq. m.
Ground floor: You can find here a corridor and four rooms. The walls of the house are made of stones, the flooring is wooden and windows have wooden frames.
First floor: It consists of a corridor, four rooms and a closet. The walls are made of stones, the flooring is wooden and the windows? frames are wooden, too.
The garden is planted with fruit trees, a vine yard and flowers.
The house itself is in good condition and needs renovation of the plasters, refreshment of the woodworks and other changes, according to the client?s taste. There is electricity and water ? inside and outside the house. The road is a dirt one, but there is an asphalt road 10 m away.
The village offers food shops, a cafe, a school, a church, a post office, a health service, a cable TV, as well as a regular transport. The region here gives good opportunities for fishing and hunting, as well as mountaineering and village tourism development. There is also a possibility for picking herbals and mushrooms in the near forest. So think about the possibility to become the new owner of that house.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)