240 sq.m. stone cottage, 800 sq.m. garden, 28 km to ski resort Poamporovo
, £ 10,816
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 800 sq.m.
Location: 28 km. from Pamporovo
km. to sea: 300
|village: SLAVEYNO (pop. 141) - 10 properties|
average price in SLAVEYNO - £ 21383
SMOLYAN Province - 813 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31158
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
This interesting property is in a village 29 km away from Smolyan city. It is situated at the foot of Rhodope Mountains and there are lots of breathtaking views in that area. The distance from the village to the second largest city in Bulgaria - Plovdiv, is 87 km.
The property is 28 km away from the ski resorts ? Pamporovo.
The property consists of a three-storey house with total living area of 240 sq.m., a parking lot, an outbuilding( 22 sq.m ) and a 800 sq.m. garden.
- Ground floor: It consists of a large room. The walls of the house are made stones, the flooring is earth and the frames of the windows are with wooden frames.
- First floor: Here you can find a large corridor and four rooms. The walls are stone built again, the flooring is wooden and the window?s frames are wooden, too.
- Second floor: Here are disposed a corridor and four rooms. The walls are made of stones. The flooring and the frames of the windows are wooden.
The property needs painting from inside, putting floorings, as well as construction of the WC/ bathroom. Some inner transformations are possible, according to the taste of the new owners. The property is fully supplied with electricity, water and a septic tank. The road which is leading to the property is a gravel one, but easy accessible.
The village where the property is located is a big one. It offers the facilities which you need ? shops, a cafe, a church, a health service, a post office as well as regular transport to the villages and towns in the vicinity.
There are good conditions for fishing, hunting, mountaineering and rural tourism development.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)