512 sq.m. building in Rhodopy mountains, 4821 sq.m. land
, £ 7,730
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 4821 sq.m.
Location: Rhodopy mountains
km. to sea: 250
|village: GARBISHTE (pop. 162) - 4 properties|
average price in GARBISHTE - £ 9662
KARDZHALI Province - 65 properties
average price in KARDZHALI Province - £ 25671
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We present to you this former school building, located in a very nice and quiet area. The village is 37 km away from the town of Kardjali.
Kardzhali is located in the low eastern part of Rhodope Mountains, on both banks of the river Arda between the Kardzhali eservoir to the west and the Studen Kladenets Reservoir to the east. The town is 260 km (162 mi) southeast of Sofia. It has a crossroad position from Thrace to the Aegean Sea ? part of European transportation route 9. The second largest city in Bulgaria Plovdiv is situated 133 km away from the village.
This property includes two storied building with total living area 512 sq. m, a parking lot, a barn and a garden vast 4821 sq. m.
- Ground floor: Here is disposed a corridor, five rooms and a shelter. The walls are made of bricks and stones and the flooring is covered with earth. The windows? frames are wooden.
- First floor: It includes a corridor and five rooms. The flooring here is wooden, and the walls are made of bricks and stones, again.
The property is in basic condition. It needs renovation and refreshment of the plasters and the woodworks, putting new flooring on the ground floor. There is no bathroom and toilet in the property.
The road to the house is an asphalt, but there is 6 km. dirt road and it is accessible in the whole year.
The village is nice and peaceful. The region here is suitable for outdoor activities like fishing, hunting and village tourism development.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)