Two storied house with total living area 200 sq. m and a garden vast 500 sq. m.
, £ 24,681
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 500 sq.m.
Location: Near Pamporovo ski resort
km. to sea: 250
|village: SELISHTE (pop. 88) - 7 properties|
average price in SELISHTE - £ 16835
SMOLYAN Province - 859 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31177
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
The property presented here is located in a picturesque village, which is nestled 18 km away from the charming city of Smolyan. It is a town and ski resort in the very south of Bulgaria not far from the the border with Greece.The city offering a multitude of opportunities for tourism, modern spa treatments, sports. The second largest city in Bulgaria ? Plovdiv is 110 km away from the village. One of the most famous winter ski resort - Pamporovo is situated 36 km away from it.
This property includes two storied house with total living area 200 sq. m, a parking lot and a garden vast 500 sq. m.
Ground floor: Here is disposed a corridor, four rooms and a shelter. The walls are made of stones and the and the windows? frames are wooden.
First floor: It includes a corridor and four large rooms. The flooring here is wooden, and the walls are made stones, again.
The garden is planted with fruit trees and flowers at the moment. A part of it is grassed.
The property is in good condition. It needs renovation and refreshment of the plasters and the woodworks, putting new flooring on the ground floor. The property is supplied with electricity and running water. There is no bathroom and toilet in the property. The road to the house is an asphalt one and it is accessible in the whole year.
The village, where the property is disposed is nice and calm. It offers facilities like shops, a caf?. There is also a regular bus transport to the towns and the villages in the vicinity. The region here is suitable for outdoor activities like fishing, hunting and village tourism development.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)