180 sqm solid house, 967 sqm land, great village, 40 km to sea
, £ 33,737
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 967 sq.m.
Location: 40 km to sea
km. to sea: 40
|village: BRESTAK (pop. 952) - 49 properties|
average price in BRESTAK - £ 12363
VARNA Province - 4289 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 39628
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
The house was built in 1990, on 3 slabs, construction type - brick. Total area 180sq m on 2 floors with the following distribution
Floor 1 - entrance T-shaped entrance leading to 2 bedrooms and living room with toilet and small basement.
Floor 2 - corridor, 10 sq m bathroom / toilet / laundry + small terrace, spacious living room with kitchen total 35 sq m dividing and a second common terrace with another bedroom.
The garden is 967 square meters, there is a garage, an agricultural building and a separate second parking space inside the yard next to the garage building. The house is for sale with the furniture. There is also a complete exterior plaster.
The village has 3 shops, library, medical center, bakery. It is located 6 km from Valchi Dol, where there is also a large selection of shops, markets and a Sunday market every week.
The village is 48 km from Varna / Brestak - Suvorovo - Aksakovo - Varna and 52 km on the highway.
The house is furnished.
967 sqm plot.
- summer kitchen and barbecue.
- parking area
- Black Sea: 50 km.
- Varna / airport /: 45 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)