brick house 100 sq.m. land 3900 sq.m.
, £ 12,967
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 3900 sq.m.
Location: 37 km to sea
km. to sea: 37
|village: KARDAM (pop. 994) - 122 properties|
average price in KARDAM - £ 13455
DOBRICH Province - 4194 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25239
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
brick house 100 sq.m.
- 5 rooms
- large living room with bathroom and toilet
repaired roof in 2019
monophase and three-phase current
3900 sq.m. land.
- maintained garden
Kardam is a village in northeastern Bulgaria, part of General Toshevo Municipality, Dobrich District.
The terrain is flat. The climate is continental, characterized by warm summers, mild autumn, mild winter and sunny spring. Altitude - 198 m;.
The village has a school, library, kindergarten, medical center, church, shops, restaurant, post office, city hall.
The roads are in excellent condition. Regular bus service connects the village with the towns of Dobrich and General Toshevo and neighboring villages. Passes through the village and the railway line Sofia-Kardam.
The main occupation of the locals is agriculture. Grown mainly fruits and vegetables. The climate and soil are suitable for cultivation and cereal. Develops bee.
The biggest advantage of the village are excellent infrastructure and proximity to the municipal center Municipality.
- General Toshevo: 8 km.
- Black Sea: 37 km.
- Varna (airport): 80 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)