Sound house and annex - 4 bedrooms , kitchen , living room , big dining room with wooden floor , shower room. Garden of 1500 sq.m. Asphalt access. Close to river Danube ( 1km.) Brits on the same street.
, £ 6,501
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 1500 sq.m.
Location: Ruse Region 1 km from River Danube
km. to sea: 333
|village: KRIVINA (pop. 465) - 24 properties|
average price in KRIVINA - £ 6808
RUSE Province - 638 properties
average price in RUSE Province - £ 14587
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We are pleased to offer this solid 5 bedrooms house just 1 km to river Danube . It is situated in North Bulgaria . Property with good money value .
The house is situated in the village Krivina . Asphalt access .The garden is 1500 sq.m. Outbuildings
House with annex
- -5 rooms
- -shower room
- -Living room
- -Dining room with wooden floor
The village offers all basic utilities needed for the every-day life, such as food shops, post office, local pub, bus services, etc.
- -Rousee - 64 km
- -Svishtov - 25 km.
- -River Danube - 1 km.
- -Bucarest airport - 100 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)