6-room house, 16 km from Razgrad, land 2000 sq.m.
, £ 3,085 -28%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 2000 sq.m.
Location: 16 km to Razgrad
km. to sea: 150
|village: TRASTIKA (pop. 274) - 15 properties|
average price in TRASTIKA - £ 4831
TARGOVISHTE Province - 547 properties
average price in TARGOVISHTE Province - £ 12158
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We are pleased to offer this big brick house in the village of Trastika near Razgrad.
- 6 rooms
- big farm outbuildings
Land 2000 sq.m.
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
- Razgrad (40,000 population) - 16 km
- Varna (airport) - 148 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)
Enquire about this property and get a reply today