1850 sqm building plot, water and electricity, in regulation, 2 km to sea
, £ 32,215
Type: Land - for building
Land: 1850 sq.m.
Location: 2 km to sea
km. to sea: 2
|village: EZERETS (pop. 122) - 39 properties|
average price in EZERETS - £ 34268
DOBRICH Province - 4273 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25239
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 1
1850 sqm building plot.
Water and electricity.
Permanent use in the territory: Urbanized
Durable use: low build up to 10 m.
2 km to 5 km long beach.
Ezerets is a village in northeastern Bulgaria, Dobrich District.
The area is flat. The climate is temperate continental, influenced by the proximity of the Black Sea. Characterized by sunny summers, warm autumns and cold winters. The population is about 150 inhabitants. Altitude - 40 meters.
Ezerets is a resort village and as such offers many accommodation and beautiful scenery with great leisure facilities. Has a town hall, shops and restaurants. There is coverage of all mobile operators, internet and satellite TV. Regular bus service connects with town Shabla and surrounding villages. There are two small hotels and guest house. The region offers excellent conditions for the development of hunting, fishing, eco and rural tourism. The main advantage of the village is clean nature.
- Black Sea: 2 km.
- Shabla: 7 km.
- Varna (airport): 86 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)