11,000 sqm agricultural land, near water, electricity, asphalt road, forest, 17 km to Varna
, £ 15,465
Type: Land - agricultural
Land: 11000 sq.m.
Location: 17 km to Varna
km. to sea: 20
|village: DOLISHTE (pop. 366) - 40 properties|
average price in DOLISHTE - £ 49663
VARNA Province - 4225 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 41843
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
11,000 sqm agricultural land, near water, electricity, asphalt road, 17 km to Varna
Agricultural land of 11,000 sqm.
Located in the area "Arabaji Kainak" in the land of the village of Dolishte.
At the boundary of the levels there is a captive spring, an asphalt road nearby, as well as electricity. The level is without a lease, suitable for business ventures.
A quiet and peaceful place with crystal clear air. In the are people lives all year round.
The village has the opportunity for wireless internet from OMEGA. Nearby is the complex Three Watermills.
The village is 17km. from the city of Varna and it takes 15 min. by a car.
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
- 2 km to Dolishte
- 17 km to Varna
- 20 km to sea
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)