2400 sq.m. plot, 6 km. to sea
, £ 5,179
Type: Land - agricultural
Land: 2400 sq.m.
Location: 6 km. to sea
km. to sea: 6
|village: GRANICHAR (pop. 119) - 16 properties|
average price in GRANICHAR - £ 16083
DOBRICH Province - 3320 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25781
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
2400 sq.m. plot.
- Black Sea: 6 km.
- Shabla: 23 km.
- Varna (airport): 110 km.
Granichar is a village in northeastern Bulgaria, part of Shabla municipality. It is located 4 km west of Durankulak, 23 km northwest of the town of Shabla, 104 km northeast of Varna and 5 km from the beach.
The climate is temperate continental, influenced by the proximity of the Black Sea. Winters are mild, spring - sunny and breezy, summer - warm and autumn - rain. The terrain is mostly flat. The population is about 100 people. Elevation - 35 m
The inhabitants are engaged in agriculture and fishing. There is an opportunity for rural and fishing.
In Granichar has two grocery stores, a small restaurant and community center. There is coverage of all mobile operators and satellite TV. Roads are in good condition. Regular bus service connects it with the town of Shabla municipality center and surrounding villages. The village is quiet and peaceful, surrounded by beautiful scenery.
Closeness to the village Durankulak and beach, offers its residents and visitors endless opportunities for swimming, fishing or walking.
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
- Black Sea: 5 km.
- Durankulak: 4 km.
- Shabla: 23 km.
- Varna (airport): 111 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)