3 bed bungalow, an annex, 700 sq.m. garden, mountainous region
, £ 4,055
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 700 sq.m.
Location: Vratsa region
km. to sea: 330
|village: DRASHAN (pop. 184) - 6 properties|
average price in DRASHAN - £ 10724
VRATSA Province - 559 properties
average price in VRATSA Province - £ 10975
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Very cheap house, 700 sq.m. garden, mountain area, close to Vratsa
The property is located in a village 25 km away from Mezdra, 40 km away from Vratsa.
The house is brick built and has one floor. It has a living area of 95 sq.m. and comprises of 4 rooms and a corridor. There is electricity and water supply. The house needs renovation. There is an annex (60 sq.m.) with 2 rooms.
The size of the garden is 700 sq.m.
There is asphalt road and all year easy access. The distance to the capital Sofia is 100 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)