Stone Barn conversion project in an excellent village, separate house, 1000 sq.m. land, southern Bulgaria
ZLATNA LIVADA, STARA ZAGORA
, £ 3,279
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: southern central Bulgaria
km. to sea: 200
|village: ZLATNA LIVADA (pop. 63) - 5 properties|
average price in ZLATNA LIVADA - £ 5670
STARA ZAGORA Province - 709 properties
average price in STARA ZAGORA Province - £ 17705
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Excellent renovation project in a very picturesque village, close to St. Atanasi Monastery. The village is not far from the motorway.
The property consists of an old stone barn and a house, both need full renovation.
The access tot he property is via an asphalt road and via a dirt track.
The region offers excellent hunting and fishing opportunities.
- Dimitrovgrad - 22 km (the closest town)
- Plovdiv - 65 km (the closest airport)
- Pamporovo - 120 km (the closest ski resort)
- Sofia - 204 (capital and airport)
- Bourgas - 207 (sea resort and airport).
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)