200 sq.m. character house, refurbishment started, 30 km from Veliko Tarnovo
GOLEMI BALGARENI, GABROVO
, £ 4,581
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1300 sq.m.
Location: 30 km from Veliko Tarnovo
km. to sea: 230
|village: GOLEMI BALGARENI (pop. 6) - 1 property|
average price in GOLEMI BALGARENI - £ 4580
GABROVO Province - 535 properties
average price in GABROVO Province - £ 24946
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 200m2, 1300m2 garden
This authentic Bulgarian house is situated in tiny mountain village called Golemi Bulgareni only 10 minutes drive from the town of Dryanovo.
The region is with beautiful scenery and offers wonderful views.
The house has about 200 sq living area set over 2 floors.
Downstairs it has several cellar premises.
Upstairs there are 5 large rooms and veranda.
Attached to the house there is an extension including 2 rooms and shower room/toilet.
The property comes with stone barn and 1300 sq m of land.
With its peaceful rural setting and fantastic views it is ideal for holiday home.
Gabrovo, 26 km.
Burgas Airport - 220 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)