440 sq.m. house in a sofia suburb, 500 sq.m. garden, 4 floors, excellent condition
BANKYA, SOFIA CITY
, £ 428,345
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 500 sq.m.
Location: Sofia suburb
km. to sea: 400
|city: BANKYA (pop. 10143) - 6 properties|
average price in BANKYA - £ 113917
SOFIA CITY Province - 88 properties
average price in SOFIA CITY Province - £ 81733
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
This high-end mansion is located in the ideal centre of the town of Bankya. Standing only 10 km from Sofia, nowadays Bankya is practically a district of the capital and has developed to become one of the several upscale suburban areas of the city.
It is the home of many of affluent families, attracted by the area\'s proximity to the capital, but at the same time calm atmosphere and great environment, including famous mineral springs. Please, read more about the place here.
Living area: 440 sq. m
Garden area: 500 sq. m
Bedrooms: 4 + 2 master bedrooms
Type of construction: brick construction
Built in: 2005
This 4-floor mansion is situated at the very heart of Bankya, close to the local market, the Professional Tourism School and public transportation. It is only 200 m from the local park, which offers great opportunity for walks and relaxation.
The house faces 2 streets. It was built on 42 concrete bulb pilings and is equipped with 7 structures for earthquake resistance. It has construction permit, water supply and sewerage and natural gas supply access.
All windows are PVC, and the walls of the mansion are reinforced with 5 cm heat insulation. Flooring in the rooms is made of hardwood and ceramic tiles. A solid metal inside staircase coated in natural hardwood connects the four floors.
The 500 sq. m garden is planted and cultivated. There is a fountain and other conveniences in it, as well as tiled lanes. The property is surrounded by a massive brick fence. In front of the back yard there is room to park 4 cars.
The property is secured with an SOT alarm anti-theft system.
1st floor - a spacious living and dining room (area of 110 sq. m), a kitchen, boiling room and storage room, as well as a WC. The floor has French windows, revealing a beautiful view to the garden, which is accessed through a huge terrace.
2nd floor - three independent bedrooms, two bathrooms and WC, including one, which is adjacent to the parent's bedroom, and another one serving the two children\'s bedrooms; a separate living/entertainment room; floorings - ceramic tiles in the corridor and hardwood in the rooms.
3rd floor - three independent bedrooms, two bathrooms and WC, including one, which is adjacent to the parent's bedroom, and another one serving the two children's bedrooms; a separate living/entertainment room; floorings - laminate in the corridor and hardwood in the rooms.
4th floor - a winter garden with windows on all sides, offering a 360-degree view of the beautiful surrounding greenery; equipped with water supply and sewerage system.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)