110 m2 house, 3 rooms, a large summer kitchen, garden 2930 m2
, £ 7,543 -25%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2930 sq.m.
Location: 27 km from Dobrich
km. to sea: 60
|village: VLADIMIROVO (pop. 253) - 45 properties|
average price in VLADIMIROVO - £ 9759
DOBRICH Province - 3750 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25731
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
110 m2 of brick, stucco house, consisting of:
- 3 large rooms
- 2 cabin
- large summer kitchen
Land of 2930 m2
Vladimirovo is the largest village in the area. On its territory, the following institutions - the Town Hall, which hosts weddings, a kindergarten, a school, a community center, several grocery stores, a post office, a small park with children's playground and a cafe. The roads are in very good condition. The village has electricity and water supply. Local residents can take advantage of all modern communications - telephone, Internet, satellite TV, coverage of all mobile operators. Regular bus service connects with Vladimirovo Dobrich and the surrounding villages.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)