house 165 sq.m., 2 bedrooms, bathroom, land 600 sq.m., 20 km. from Varna
, £ 59,402 -4%
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 600 sq.m.
Location: town Beloslav
km. to sea: 20
|city: BELOSLAV (pop. 7087) - 24 properties|
average price in BELOSLAV - £ 38643
VARNA Province - 3831 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 40864
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 165 sq.m. on two floors. Consists of:
- First floor: 2 rooms - basements.
- Second floor: kitchen and living room, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, large room as a shop.
- Annex: summer kitchen.
Land 600 sq.m.
- fruit trees
Town Beloslav is located 19 km west of Varna. Situated on the banks of the deep channel Varna - Devnya. Beloslav is located between several hills. Entire municipality Beloslav is on both sides of the lake.
The geographical terrain is hilly to flat. The altitude of the municipal area is 70 meters. Climate is temperate continental, influenced by the proximity of the Black Sea.
Proximity to a large administrative and economic center - Varna and especially excellent transport accessibility identify opportunities for industrialization of the local economy. Economic activities in the municipality Beloslav focus on various areas.
There are three schools, three kindergartens, community center with a library, medical center, church, shops and pharmacies.
The roads are in very good condition. Developed by rail and bus, which ensures connection to Varna and the surrounding villages. The two sides, which is located Beloslav connected by ferry.
In the city are available all modern amenities - high speed internet, satellite TV coverage of all mobile operators.
- Black Sea: 20 km.
- Varna (airport): 19 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)