74 m2 house, 3 bedrooms, 1480 m2 garden, 18 km to Pazardzhik
, £ 5,098
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1480 sq.m.
Location: 18 km to Pazardzhik
km. to sea: 300
|village: SBOR (pop. 243) - 4 properties|
average price in SBOR - £ 9836
PAZARDZHIK Province - 323 properties
average price in PAZARDZHIK Province - £ 26126
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
In the house there are 3 bedrooms, kitchen and storeroom.
In the property there are plumbing and electricity.
The house is in liveable condition and is in need of renovation.
The property is on asphalt road and in the end of the village.
In the village there are shops and transport links.
- liveable condition
- big garden
- near mineral beach
- mineral beach - 23 km
- Plovdiv airport - 65 km
- lake for fishing - 59 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)