122 m2 house, 4 bedrooms, 1497 m2 garden, 28 km to Pazadzhik
, £ 6,634
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 1497 sq.m.
Location: 28 km to Pazadzhik
km. to sea: 305
|village: SVOBODA (pop. 174) - 1 property|
average price in SVOBODA - £ 6633
PAZARDZHIK Province - 323 properties
average price in PAZARDZHIK Province - £ 27976
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
On the ground floor there are bedroom, storeroom, kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms.
In the garden there are a well, fruit trees, vineyard and outbuilding.
In the property there are plumbing and electricity.
In the village there are shops and transport links.
- house with garden
- near mineral beach
- near lake for fishing
- mineral beach - 20 km
- lake for fishing - 37 km
- Plovdiv airport - 72 km
- Sofia airport - 177 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)