150 sqm, 5 rooms stone house, bathroom, land 2500 sq.m., 27 km. from Smolyan, Rhodope mountains
, £ 19,670
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2500 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope mountains
km. to sea: 400
|village: SIVINO (pop. 31) - 6 properties|
average price in SIVINO - £ 18624
SMOLYAN Province - 829 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 30113
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 2
- Video 3
House 150 sq.m. two floors. Consists of:
- First floor: kitchen, 2 rooms, hallway, staircase to the second floor.
- Annex: bathroom, basement.
- Second floor: 2 rooms, balcony with magnificent views of Mount Snow.
1200 m. elevation
Land 2500 sq.m.
- barn - 50 sq.m.
Sivino is a village in southern Bulgaria. It is located in the municipality of Smolyan, District Smolyan.
Regular bus service to the town of Smolyan and the surrounding villages.
Located in a mountainous area of 1163 m above sea level. The mountain climate is marked by influence of the Mediterranean. Winters are mild and snowy, wet and cool summer, and autumn is long and warm.
The permanent population is about 160 people.
The village has a town hall, community center, shops. The nearest kindergarten and school in the neighboring village Smilyan, there is also a health service. The nearest hospital is in the town of Madan.
Undoubtedly the biggest attraction in the area is the cave "Uhlovitsa" / 16 km /. It is one of the oldest in the region and the richest caves in Bulgaria. The cave has four beautiful lakes in early spring are filled with water. As the largest lake stone spurts of brilliant waterfall.
- Smolyan: 27 km.
- Plovdiv / airport /: 125 km.
- 2 km. from the border with Greece
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)