house 120 sq.m., 3 bedrooms, bathroom, land 3650 sq.m., 34 km. from Smolyan
, £ 29,249 -39%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: 34 km. from Smolyan
km. to sea: 400
|village: ARDA (pop. 281) - 12 properties|
average price in ARDA - £ 20001
SMOLYAN Province - 811 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31146
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 120 sq.m. two floors. Consists of:
- First floor: kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, basement.
- Second floor: one large room, bedroom.
- Annex - 71 sq.m.
2 options of buying this property:
- with 1000 sq.m. Land - 32990 Euro
- with 3650 sq.m. Land - 45990 Euro
Arda is a village in southern Bulgaria. It is located in the municipality of Smolyan, District Smolyan.
Arda is located in a rundown part of the Rhodope Mountains, near the border with Greece.
The village is situated at an altitude of 1046 meters. The climate is characterized by cool and wet summer and autumn is long and warm.
The permanent population is about 300 inhabitants.
The village has two community centers, school, kindergarten and town hall, doctor and dentist. The nearest medical facilities in the city of Smolyan.
In recent years, Arda developing rural tourism.
There are several tourist accommodation houses, tourist information center, a trained mountain guides and developed hiking and biking trails. Possibility of horse riding, hunting and fishing.
For winter sports enthusiasts advantage is the proximity of the slopes in the resort Pamporovo and Chepelare.
- Smolyan: 34 km.
- Plovdiv / airport /: 130 km.
The village of Arda is in the western part of the Rhodope mountain, near the Greek border. The village is situated at an altitude of 1046 meters. The climate is cool summers, autumn is long and warm.
About 300 people live in the village of Arda, which for this part of Rhodope mountain is considered a fare size village.
There are 7 smaller villages within a 5 km. radius.
A Roman Bridge over the small river passes through the centre of the village and is well preserved. Has a route leading to the springs of one of the biggest Bulgarian rivers - the eponymous Arda.
No industry, no commercial enterprises, no pollution, no traffic - just pure beautiful nature.
- Greek border: 5 km.
- Smolyan: 35 km.
- Pamporovo ski resort: 45 km.
- Plovdiv airport: 125 km.
- Greece beaches: 160 km.
- Sofia airport: 274 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)