house 250 sq.m., 8 rooms, 6 bathrooms, lamd 500 sq.m., 9 km. from Chepelare, , ski resort
, £ 93,092 +41%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 500 sq.m.
Location: 9 km. from Chepelare, ski resort
km. to sea: 350
|village: ZORNITSA (pop. 10) - 9 properties|
average price in ZORNITSA - £ 29392
SMOLYAN Province - 813 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31158
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 250 sq.m. two floors. Consists of:
- 8 rooms
- 6 bathrooms
The house is sold with furniture.
Land: 500 sq.m.
Zornica is a village in southern Bulgaria. It is located in the municipality of Chepelare, Smolyan region.
Zornitsa Village is located in a mountainous area. The village is located at 1,400 meters above sea level and the ridge with its highest peak stands at 1,600 meters altitude. Exceptional views in all four directions.
- Chepelare: 9 km.
- Smolyan: 36 km.
- Plovdiv / airport /: 74 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)