house 80 sq.m., 5 rooms, basement, land 400 sq.m., 9 km. from Smolyan
, £ 5,980 -45%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 400 sq.m.
Location: 9 km. from Smolyan
km. to sea: 350
|village: GABRITSA (pop. 9) - 2 properties|
average price in GABRITSA - £ 7262
SMOLYAN Province - 773 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 30144
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 80 sq.m. two floors. The house was built 100 years ago. Consists of:
- First floor: 2 rooms, basement.
- Second floor: 3 rooms and a corridor.
- Toilet outside.
The house needs renovation.
Land 400 sq.m.
- fruit trees
Gabritsa is a village in southern Bulgaria. It is located in the municipality of Smolyan, District Smolyan.
Gabritsa Village is located in the mountainous area of 1000 m above sea level. The mountain climate is marked by influence of the Mediterranean. Winters are mild and snowy, summer is cool and wet, and the autumn - long and warm.
Its permanent population is about 20 people.
Gabritsa offers many opportunities for outings and picnics in the mountains. The proximity of the Smolyan lakes and other water bodies are a prerequisite for fishing.
- Smolyan: 9 km.
- Plovdiv / airport /: 105 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)