Stone house 240 sq.m., 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, garage, garden 700 sq.m., 43 km. From Smolyan
BELEV DOL, SMOLYAN
, £ 30,106
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 700 sq.m.
Location: In Rhodope Mountains
km. to sea: 350
|village: BELEV DOL (pop. 93) - 5 properties|
average price in BELEV DOL - £ 12609
SMOLYAN Province - 886 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 32715
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Stone house 240 sq.m. two floors.
The house was built in 1960 . This house is big, there were two families.
- First floor: kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, toilet.
- Second floor: 4 bedrooms, bathroom, balcony.
The house is sold furnished.
10 km. From the SPA resort.
The garden is 700 sq.m.
- Garage 60 sq.m.
- fruit trees
Belev Dol is one of the villages in southern Bulgaria.
It is located in the Smolyan region.
Belev Dol village is located in a mountainous area.
Nature and clean air make the village an excellent place for living and recreation.
- Pamporovo - 35 km
- Smolya n - 43 km
- Plovdiv airport - 100 km
- Aegean Sea - 130 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)