house 60 sq.m., 3 rooms, basement, land 700 sq.m., 25 km. from Razgrad
, £ 2,107 -20%
Type: 2 bedrooms
Land: 700 sq.m.
Location: 25 km. from Razgrad
km. to sea: 160
|village: KAMENOVO (pop. 385) - 21 properties|
average price in KAMENOVO - £ 5687
RAZGRAD Province - 375 properties
average price in RAZGRAD Province - £ 15178
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 60 sq.m. two floors. Consists of:
- First floor: basement, large room for animals.
- Second floor: 3 rooms, porch.
- Annex: summer kitchen / needs renovation /.
- Toilet outside.
The house needs renovation.
Land 700 sq.m.
- Agricultural buildings / needs renovation /.
Kamenovo is a village in northeastern Bulgaria. It is located in the Municipality Kubrat, District Razgrad.
Located in the Danube valley in the western part of the Ludogorie. The altitude of the village is 165 m, climate is temperate, characterized by relatively cold winters and hot summers. Summer temperatures are around 25 ? C and winter around 2 ? C.
The village has a post office, several shops, a cafe, a regular bus service to the town of Razgrad and Kubrat.
- Razgrad: 25 km.
- Black Sea: 155 km.
- Varna (airport): 150 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)