house 2 bedrooms, bathroom, land 1000 sq.m., 14 km. to sea
, £ 6,136 -73%
Type: 2 bedrooms
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: 14 km. to beaches
km. to sea: 15
|village: RUDNIK (pop. 458) - 31 properties|
average price in RUDNIK - £ 22666
VARNA Province - 3313 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 40918
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 1
- Video 2
Two storey house. Consists of:
- Lounge 3.9 m x 3.9 m
- Kitchen 3.9 m x3.9 m
- Outside storeroom 2.4 m x 2.4 m
- Bedroom 1 3.3 m x 3.3 m
- Bedroom 2 3.3 m x 3.3 m
- Bathroom 2.4 m x 2.4 m
Room sizes are approximate.
NO furniture included.
Land 1000 sq.m.
Rudnik is a village in northeastern Bulgaria. It is located in district Varna. The village is on the main road Varna - Burgas.
The village has excellent infrastructure - library, kindergarten, school, several shops and restaurants. Regular bus service to Varna and Byala.
Extremely beautiful mountain landscape.
Good infrastructure and proximity to the sea makes Rudnik attractive place to live and vacation.
- Black Sea: 14 km.
- Byala town:14 km.
- Varna (airport): 39 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)