Cheap property, 800 sq.m. garden, calm area, prospective investment
, £ 3,824
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 800 sq.m.
Location: 20 km away from Vidin
km. to sea: 500
|city: GRAMADA (pop. 1435) - 3 properties|
average price in GRAMADA - £ 16429
VIDIN Province - 211 properties
average price in VIDIN Province - £ 9619
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Just look at this cheap house located in a small and charming town 20 km away from the town of Vidin and the Danube River.
The house is brick built and has a living area of 80 sq.m. There is a kitchen and a cellar on the ground floor. The first floor consists of 3 rooms and a corridor. There is electricity and water supply. The house is in a good structural condition but needs some renovation. The garden is 800 sq.m. on a size. There are farm buildings.
The place will charm you with its amazing views and tranquility. The town is small but you will find everything you need for the everyday life. There is asphalt road and all year easy access. The distance to the capital of Sofia and the International airport is 200 km. Do not miss this offer!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)