230 sq.m. stone cottage in Rhodope mountains, walk-in conditions, scenic views
, £ 33,453 -9%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 250 sq.m.
Location: up in the Rhodope mountains
km. to sea: 128
|village: PETKOVO (pop. 166) - 11 properties|
average price in PETKOVO - £ 16912
SMOLYAN Province - 908 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 32690
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
This lovely two-storey house is situated in a village, located 30km away from the town of Smolyan.
The beautiful nature, interesting objects, the comfortable position and the quick and diverse communications make the town an attractive place for many tourists. The town of Plovdiv is only 100 km away from the inhabited place. It is the second largest cities in Bulgaria.
One of the most famous Bulgarian ski resorts- Pamporovo is situated at the distance of 40 km.
In short the real estate comprises of a house that offers total living area of 230 sq. m., a parking lot and a garden of 250sq. m.
- Ground floor: An internal staircase leads to the next floor. Here the floor area is distributed between a corridor, a kitchen, a living room and a WC/bathroom. The living room is large and here you can find a fireplace. The walls are made of stones. The flooring is cement and the frames of the windows are wooden.
- First floor: It consists of two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and WC and a large corridor. The corridor can be transformed into a comfortable bedroom. The walls are made of stones. The flooring is wooden and cement and the frames of the windows are wooden, too.
The garden is 250sq.m and you can plant it with different fruit trees, vines or just flowers. There is a meadow at the area of the yard.
The property is supplied with electricity and water ? inside and outside the dwelling.
The road leading to the property is asphalt and is reachable throughout the year.
Structurally the house is in good condition. It needs refreshment of the walls and the ceilings.
The village where the property is disposed is nice and peaceful. It offers facilities like local shops, cafes, a school, a church. There is a regular bus transport to the villages of the vicinity.
The house is in a very peaceful rural area with marvellous view to the hills and the forest. The place is nice with clean fresh air.
There are lovely panoramic views to the forests around. It is an amazing place for vacation!
So do not miss the chance to become the new owner of that house.
- 128 km to the beaches in Greece
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)