112 sq.m. new furnished house at the foot of Rhodope mountains
, £ 55,208
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 560 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope mountains
km. to sea: 331
|village: TSRANCHA (pop. 1083) - 6 properties|
average price in TSRANCHA - £ 28206
PAZARDZHIK Province - 323 properties
average price in PAZARDZHIK Province - £ 25522
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
112 sq.m. house on two floors 560 sq.m. garden.
Located in the Rhodope village Tsruncha located in the beginning of the mountains near a river. Proximity to the town of Pazardzhik, fresh air and beautiful scenery make the village a preferred destination.
ground floor: living room, dining room and kitchen, bathroom and internal stairs leading to the first floor
first floor: are three bedrooms and a veranda with beautiful views towards the Rhodope mountaun.
The house is new, complete and furnished. Laminated flooring and granite, terracotta and faience in the bathroom, and painted walls.
The garden is fenced.
An additional building - 56 sq.m, garage.
25 fruit trees - pear, fig, peach, etc., also grape vines.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)