300 sq.m. stone cottage, near ski, SPA, mountain Rhodopy
, £ 18,147
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 400 sq.m.
Location: near ski, SPA resorts
km. to sea: 95
|village: KUTELA (pop. 124) - 17 properties|
average price in KUTELA - £ 23526
SMOLYAN Province - 908 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 32690
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
If you are thinking to spend your holiday in a picturesque location, you should not miss this offer. The house we present to you is situated in a very calm region, and it is at the distance of 31 km from Smolyan city. The second largest city Plovdiv is 84 km away from the village, and the ski resort Pamporovo stands at the distance of 26 km away.
The property includes three storied house with total living area 300 sq. m, a parking lot and a garden vast 400 sq. m.
- Ground floor: Here you can find a basement. The walls of the house are made of stones, the flooring here is earth, and the frames of the windows are wooden.
- First floor: It consists of a corridor and three bedrooms. The flooring here is wooden, the walls are made of stones, again and the windows? frames are wooden.
- Second floor: Here are disposed a corridor and four rooms. The walls are made of stones. The flooring and the frames of the windows are wooden.
The garden is a small one and planted with fruit trees, a trellis vine and flowers at the moment. There is also a well, which helps for the irrigation.
The house needs refreshment and renovation of the plasters and woodworks. Some inner transformations are also possible, according to the clients? taste.
The property is supplied with electricity and water ?outside the dwelling. There is only one external toilet in the property.
The road to the cottage is an asphalt one and a gravel one, but easy accessible in the whole year.
The village itself offers facilities like a shop, cafes, a church, a health service, a post office and regular bus transport to the towns and the villages in the vicinity. The region here gives good opportunities for fishing and hunting, as well as mountaineering, village tourism development and going sightseeing.
- 95 km to the beaches of Aegean Sea in Greece
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)