This attractive property of 100sq.m living area with a garden of 400sq.m
, £ 11,082
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 400 sq.m.
Location: Near Greece border
km. to sea: 100
|village: POLYANA (pop. 72) - 2 properties|
average price in POLYANA - £ 11082
SMOLYAN Province - 813 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31158
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
The property presented here is located in a picturesque village, which is nestled 26 km away from the charming city of Madan.
The second largest city in Bulgaria ? Plovdiv is 137 km away from the village. One of the most famous winter ski resort - Pamporovo is situated 65 km away from it.
This attractive property of 100sq.m living area with a garden of 400sq.m is now offered for sale. It is a two-storey stone built house which is located at the end of a welcoming village.
Ground floor: Here is disposed a corridora room and a closet. The walls are made of stones. The flooring is cement and wooden, and the frames of the windows are wooden.
First floor: External staircase leads to it. It consists of a corridor, two bedrooms and a closet. The flooring here is wooden, as well as the windows? frames.
The garden is middle ? sized and easy to maintain. It is planted with fruit trees, flowers, trellis vine and vegetables.
The property is supplied with electricity and running water. It is in a good condition but it still needs a slight renovation. The bathroom and the toilet are outside of the house but it is easy to install them in. A septic tank is available. After a total repair work you can transform this house into your rural home, where you can enjoy your spare time in peaceful and quiet place.
An asphalt road leads to the property and it is reachable throughout the year. Regular bus transport is servicing the village. The area is quiet and full of friendly people. You will be happy if you choose this property with all the necessary amenities nearby and with its quietness around.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)