cottage in Bulgaria, 160 sq.m, 1100 sq.m. land, mountain Rhodopy, near SPA centre
, £ 11,900
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 1100 sq.m.
Location: mountains Rhodopy, near SPA centre
km. to sea: 200
|village: KRASTATITSA (pop. 72) - 12 properties|
average price in KRASTATITSA - £ 13293
SMOLYAN Province - 859 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31177
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
The property presented here is located in a picturesque village, which is nestled 10 km away from the charming mineral resort Banite. The second largest city in Bulgaria ? Plovdiv is 91 km away from the village. One of the most famous winter ski resort - Pamporovo is situated 47 km away from it.
This property includes two storied house with total living area 160 sq. m, an outbuilding and a garden 1100 sq. m.
Ground floor: Here is disposed a corridor, two rooms and a closet. The walls are made of stones.
First floor: External staircase leads to it. It consists of a corridor, four rooms and a closet. The flooring here is wooden, as well as the windows? frames.
The garden is middle ? sized and easy to maintain. It is planted with fruit trees, flowers, trellis vine and vegetables.
The property is in good condition. It needs refreshment of the plasters and the woodworks, as well as renovation of the bathroom.
The property is supplied with electricity and running water (inside and outside the dwelling). There is a bathroom and toilet inside the house and external toilet, too.
An asphalt road leads to the property and it is reachable throughout all year round. Regular bus transport is servicing the village. You can find all the necessary amenities like a post office, mayor's office, medical centre, shops, and a school in the mineral resort Banite.
The area is quiet and full of friendly people. You will be happy, if you choose this property with all the necessary amenities nearby and with its quietness around.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)