house 160 sq.m., 4 bedrooms, land 150 sq.m., 17 km. from Smolyan
, £ 12,558 -45%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 150 sq.m.
Location: 17 km. from Smolyan
km. to sea: 400
|village: REKA (pop. 158) - 2 properties|
average price in REKA - £ 13058
SMOLYAN Province - 809 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31961
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
This lovely rustic house is nestled close to the center of a friendly village 17 km away from the town of Smolyan. The village itself is also positioned 36 km away from one of the most famous Bulgarian ski resorts Pamporovo.
The property consists of two storied house with total living area of 160 sq. m., a parking lot, a barn and nice garden - 150 sq. m.
- Ground floor: Here is disposed an entrance, two bedrooms and a kitchen. The walls of the house are made of stones. The flooring and the frames of the windows are wooden.
- First floor: An internal staircase leads to the floor. Here you can find a corridor, a closet and two bedrooms. The walls are made of stones, the flooring and the frames of the windows are wooden. There is also a big balcony on the floor.
The garden is well arranged, it is planted with different beautiful flowers.
The property is in good condition. The walls and the ceilings in the house need refreshment. The house needs to be plastered outside. Some inner transformations are possible according to the client?s taste. The property is supplied with electricity, water (inside the dwelling). A telephone landline is not available at the moment but it is easy to install such. The road which is leading to the house is an asphalt one and is accessible through all the year.
The village is big and peaceful and offers good conditions for relaxation. It offers facilities like: local shops, caf?. There is also regular bus transport to the towns and the villages in the vicinity. The region here gives good opportunities for fishing and hunting, as well as village tourism development. So think about the possibility to become the new owner of that house.
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
- Smolyan: 17 km.
- Pamporovo: 36 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)