Cheap property, 350 sq.m. garden, 6 rooms, attractive price
, £ 6,827
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 350 sq.m.
Location: Close to Panagiurishte
km. to sea: 300
|village: OBORISHTE (pop. 1220) - 7 properties|
average price in OBORISHTE - £ 13754
PAZARDZHIK Province - 323 properties
average price in PAZARDZHIK Province - £ 27256
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Cheap house situated in a village 9 km away from Panagiurishte, 80 km away from Sofia and the international airport.
The house is brick built and has 2 floors. It has a living area of 120 sq.m. Each floor comprises of 3 rooms. There is electricity and water supply. The house is in a good structural condition but needs renovation.
The size of the garden is 350 sq.m. There is a farm building.
The place is ideal not only for holiday usage but also for all year living away from the big city life. The region is very peaceful and picturesque
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)