102 sq.m. stone cottage, Rhodope mountain, scenic views
, £ 7,394
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 500 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope mountain
km. to sea: 350
|village: BASHEVO (pop. 131) - 2 properties|
average price in BASHEVO - £ 9603
KARDZHALI Province - 65 properties
average price in KARDZHALI Province - £ 25399
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Looking for a house in the countryside? Check out this offer, giving you the opportunity to get a rural property in a very pleasant village, located 55 km away from the town of Ardino. The cultural capital of Bulgaria- Plovdiv is located 155 km away from the village, and the famous ski resort Pamporovo- 90 km.
The property in short consists of two storied house with total living area 102 sq. m, a parking lot, a stone outbuilding for store ( 14 sq. m ) and a garden vast 500 sq. m.
Ground floor: Here you can find one large room. The walls here are made of stones and the frames of the windows are wooden.
First floor: The area here is distributed between a corridor and three rooms. Here you can find and two fireplaces.The walls are made of stones, again. The flooring and the frames of the windows are wooden.
The garden is big enough and now it is planted with fruit trees, vegetables and beautiful flowers.
The property is in good condition. The house needs repairs and full refreshment. There is no bathroom and toilet inside the house, but they can be built easily. Some inner transformations are also possible according to the clientsï¿½ taste. The house is supplied with electricity and running water ( outside the dwelling) and it is connected to a septic tank.
The surrounding area is very peaceful and quiet, rich in floora and fauna and is suitable for hunting, fishing, mountaineering, extreme water sports and rural tourism.
The historical site "Devil's Bridge" is located 2 km away from the village. The bridge is constructed in the 16th century over the white waters of Arda river.
So if you prefer the quietness and wonderful surroundings, this is the perfect place for you.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)