120 sqm old house, 1750 sqm land, 28 km to Varna
, £ 13,512
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1750 sq.m.
Location: 28 km. to Varna
km. to sea: 28
|village: AVREN (pop. 662) - 92 properties|
average price in AVREN - £ 33034
VARNA Province - 4015 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 38982
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
120 sqm old house
electricity and water
- 3 rooms
1750 sq.m. plot of land
very big village with all services for every day life
- Sea - 28 miles
- Varna - 28 km
- Burgas airport - 96 km
The population of the village of Avren - 650 people live permanently.
Structure defining the industry - agriculture, tourism, rural tourism, trade, services
Communications and infrastructure - good connections to the district centre of Varna and all locations in the city, a good density of communications, information centre, a post office, food shops and other five hotels
Tourism - Petrich fortress - Kale, ethnographic
Cultural institutions and attractions - an astronomical observatory, library, senior citizens groups to folklore, children's choir Nightingale, church
Health - care centre, one medical practise, dental services.
Education - Elementary School, kindergarten
Sports clubs - football stadium with an adjacent sports facilities.
A lot of the Brits bought properties in the village and live permanently in the village.
- Sea - 28 km.
- Varna airport - 36 km.
- Burgas airport - 96 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)