91 sqm old house, 2620 sqm land, 18 km to sea
, £ 4,935
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2620 sq.m.
Location: 18 km to sea
km. to sea: 18
|village: VIDNO (pop. 97) - 28 properties|
average price in VIDNO - £ 10465
DOBRICH Province - 4540 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25545
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
HOuse for renovation or build new one
2620 sqm land.
Village Vidno is located in northeastern Bulgaria and is part of Kavarna Municipality.
The population is 100 people. The population is engaged in farming. The village has a community center, post office, shop, regular bus service to the town of Kavarna.
Quiet village with good climate near the sea.
- Black Sea: 20 km.
- Kavarna: 19 km.
- Varna (airport): 85 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)