House 85sq. m., a garden vast 600 sq. m., two attics rooms
, £ 12,252 -10%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 600 sq.m.
Location: Near lake
km. to sea: 330
|village: PCHELAROVO (pop. 131) - 3 properties|
average price in PCHELAROVO - £ 21242
KARDZHALI Province - 66 properties
average price in KARDZHALI Province - £ 27860
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We present to your attention this two-storey brick house, built in 1996. The house is located only 15km away from the administrative centre of Kardjali. The second largest city and cultural capital of the country - Plovdiv is disposed 115 km away from the village.
The property consists of a two storied house with the living area of 85sq.m., a garden vast 600 sq. m., two attics rooms, and a parking lot for1-2 cars.
Ground floor: An internal staircase leads to the next floor. Here is disposed an entrance, a living room, a kitchen, a bedroom and a WC/bathroom. The walls are made of bricks. The flooring is cement, and the frames of the windows are wooden.
First floor: Here you can find an entrance and two bedrooms. There is also a terrace at this floor. The walls are made of bricks. The flooring and the frames of the windows are wooden.
The garden is lovely and easy to maintain.It is now planted with fruit trees. There is also a meadow at the area of the yard.
The property is in good condition. It needs refreshment of the walls and the ceilings. Some inner transformations are also possible according to the client’s taste. The house is fully supplied with electricity and running water (inside and outside the dwelling).
The road to the house is asphalt, but 300 metres before the house it turns into a dirt road, which is reachable in winter times.
The village where the property is located is friendly and calm. It offers facilities like a local shop, a caf?, a church.
The area where the village is disposed is suitable for outdoor activities like fishing and hunting and village tourism
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)