Stone house120 sq. m and a small garden 50 sq.m
, £ 10,440
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 50 sq.m.
Location: Near Greek border
km. to sea: 330
|village: GRAMADE (pop. 121) - 1 property|
average price in GRAMADE - £ 10439
SMOLYAN Province - 837 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 29362
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We present to you a two storied house, located in a big village, 11 km away from the town of Rudozem. The property is only 20 km away from the border post with Greece . The second largest city and cultural capital of the country - Plovdiv is disposed 115 km away from the village. One of the famous ski resorts in Bulgaria – Pamporovo is 40 km away from the village.
The property consists of two storied house with total living area 120 sq. m, a parking lot for 2– 3 cars and a small garden.
Ground floor: The walls of the whole house are made of stones. The flooring and the frames of the windows are wooden.
First floor: The frames of the windows and the flooring are also wooden.
The property is in bad condition. Being built in an interesting style after certain repairs this property will have a gorgeous outlook and will be ready to become a lovely family home.
It needs refreshment and plastering of the walls and the ceilings. The roof and the flooring in the whole house should be repaired. There is no WC and bathroom.
The house is in a very peaceful rural area with marvellous view to the hills and the forest. The property currently has electricity and water (outside the house). There is no septic tank and it has to be made. The road which is leading to the house is accessible through all the year.
The village is a big one and offers many facilities like shops, a caf?, a school, a health service, a post office and regular transport to the towns and the villages in the vicinity.
The beautiful nature and the silence around are suitable for holiday retreat.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)