brick, plastered house 90 sq.m., yard 2800sq. m.
, £ 12,476
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 2800 sq.m.
Location: 42 km to sea
km. to sea: 42
|village: DABOVIK (pop. 120) - 56 properties|
average price in DABOVIK - £ 14378
DOBRICH Province - 4544 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25332
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
brick, plastered house 90 sq.m.
- 3 rooms
yard 2800sq. m.
The village Dabovik is in northeastern Bulgaria. It is part of Dobrich Municipality. The population of 184 people. He built a very good infrastructure - road to the village is in a very good condition in the village has electricity and water supply. The library group in folklore, knitting circle. Dubovik also has regular public transport to the nearby towns and villages, a post office, a pub, a medical center, a church, shops, parks. The proximity to the town of Dobrich and General Toshevo and the beach makes it extremely attractive.
Several English and Russian families have already bought houses in the village.
- General Toshevo - 8 km.
- Dobrich - 19 km.
- Black Sea - 45 km.
- Varna (airport) - 62 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)